Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hot pockets

Free credit report dot commm, tell your friends blahdeblah tell your mommm...

That effing song has been stuck in my head since Tuesday. Last Tuesday. I want to crawl into that commercial and hurt that stupid pirate guy. I'll show you a free credit report. ON MY ASS.

That's right.

So I clearly have no blogging material today. I felt as though I should write something since my last post was on Friday and contained latex balloon animals engaged in a 3-way and no actual words. (I thought I'd get more comments on that one... that's seriously the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. Apparently, I'm the only one with such a highly evolved sense of humor. Shrug.)

I thought if I started typing something would come to me. I'm on my 5th paragraph and nothing. Not even a hot pocket.

Dead pockets.




I'll just leave it at that for now. There's a whole lotta nothing up in my brain today. I'll try again tomorrow. Thank you, come again.