Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me. In Action.

Party peopllllllllllle!

Yea, tag team music comin' straight atcha. That's me DC, the brain supreme and my man Steve Roll'nnnnnn...

I digress.

Already.

There has been lots of talk of vlogs in blogland lately and I, myself, have never created a vlog. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I'm self conscious? Maybe because I had no idea what I'd vlog about? Maybe because I despise the word vlog? If it's even a real word. (It's not.)

Anywho, a number of people have been vlogitty vlogging lately and I love (and I do mean LOVE) watching them. This one is my favorite.

I thought it was time for me to do one. Except it's probably not even a vlog. I feel like I'm too old to be using these terms. It's me playing guitar and singing an old Bobby Darin song. You know, just a homemade video I made of myself. Sounds sexy, right? It's not. Trust me.

Before you watch, keep these few things in mind:
1. I mess up a lot
2. This is because I suck.
3. For those of you out there who play guitar, you may notice I have trouble with the Dm7 chord. Just wanted to point that out so that you know that I know. This somehow makes me feel better.
4. I have no idea why I chose this song.
5. Oh yea, because it rules.
6. RS? This one's for your dad.
7. I'm wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt in this video. This is not the same thing as a sweat suit. I did not buy them together and, therefore; it cannot be considered a sweat suit.
8. I wore this sweat "outfit" because, you know, I wanted to look my best for my big video premiere. And, you know, I'm single.
9. My sweatsuit brings all the boys to the yard....
10. It took a few of these to convince me to actually post this:

Mmm. Homemade martini.

So, without further ado...



(Oh God, I'm so embarrassed.)