Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cutie Patooty


I was nominated for this Cutie Patooty Blogger Award by Hiking in Stilettos, a little lady who is probably one of THE cutie-ist patooty-ists out there! Thank you!

In order to accept this award, you have to play by the rules. (There are rules! God, I'm such a nerd.) Here they are:

Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Boy I hate rules. That's why I'm not playing by them. Not because I don't value the award but because I don't like leaving people out. If you are on my blog roll or I'm a follower of your blog? Then you get the award. Because you are the bomb dot com.

I know that phrase is so overused, but I still love it. Suck it.

In other news, did anyone watch Lost last night? I was thinking about writing a recap-ish post. What do you think? Should I? Or should I not bother because there are approximately 4,815,162,342 other blogs out there that write about it.

See what I did there?

No?

Regardez Moi: Avoiding chances to get laid since 1978.

I totally stole that from this guy. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right? Right??

I hate myself.