Friday, February 6, 2009

On The Agenda

I'm home now and happy for it. My head was effed up today from not being at work all week. Is it Monday? No, it's Friday. Sweet, I have a whole weekend ahead of me.

On the agenda for tonight? Drinking. Lots of drinking.

Alone.

I stopped at the liquor store on my way home to buy ingredients to make martinis. Because what sounds better then going home, putting on your pjs, and drinking martinis on the sofa all night long? Well, for one, having a crazy monkey sex marathon with Jack or Sawyer or Desmond or Sayid. But other than that, pajama martini time sounds pretty appealing. That and watching 27 Dresses.

Loser is the new black. Or something.

Which reminds me, ladies. A friend of mine asked me a pretty serious question the other day. One that took lots of thought and soul searching. Which men from Lost would you sleep with and, more importantly, in what order? Men, you can take this one too. You can swap the men for the ladies of Lost. Or not. Whatever floats your boat. If you wanna make it a big ol' Lost orgie that's fine too. I'm not here to judge.

My martini is getting warm. Think about that question and report back. If you don't watch Lost then you can just get the hell out.

(No... I was just kidding! Stay! Please? I made martinis!)