Yea, tag team music comin' straight atcha. That's me DC, the brain supreme and my man Steve Roll'nnnnnn...
There has been lots of talk of vlogs in blogland lately and I, myself, have never created a vlog. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I'm self conscious? Maybe because I had no idea what I'd vlog about? Maybe because I despise the word vlog? If it's even a real word. (It's not.)
Anywho, a number of people have been vlogitty vlogging lately and I love (and I do mean LOVE) watching them. This one is my favorite.
I thought it was time for me to do one. Except it's probably not even a vlog. I feel like I'm too old to be using these terms. It's me playing guitar and singing an old Bobby Darin song. You know, just a homemade video I made of myself. Sounds sexy, right? It's not. Trust me.
Before you watch, keep these few things in mind:
1. I mess up a lot
2. This is because I suck.
3. For those of you out there who play guitar, you may notice I have trouble with the Dm7 chord. Just wanted to point that out so that you know that I know. This somehow makes me feel better.
4. I have no idea why I chose this song.
5. Oh yea, because it rules.
6. RS? This one's for your dad.
7. I'm wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt in this video. This is not the same thing as a sweat suit. I did not buy them together and, therefore; it cannot be considered a sweat suit.
8. I wore this sweat "outfit" because, you know, I wanted to look my best for my big video premiere. And, you know, I'm single.
9. My sweatsuit brings all the boys to the yard....
10. It took a few of these to convince me to actually post this:
(Oh God, I'm so embarrassed.)
Cozies & Brooches & Yokes
3 hours ago